Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Money Task Cards

Since life has been so much busy at home I haven't found time to work on anything new in quite a while!  My husband was off Monday and was home with the kids while I went to Professional Development.  We ended up having flex time in the afternoon, and since I had gotten grade cards done before Spring Break, I decided to hide out at my parent's house and actually work on TPT related things!
I was so excited to actually complete something.  It has been over a year since I have added a new product!  I ended up creating something that my 2nd grade team needed for an upcoming math lesson.




Click on any of the pictures to head over to our TPT store and grab this set of task cards for only $1.50!
Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment