Sunday, July 15, 2012

Take Some Time to Enjoy Your Loved Ones!

Hello Friends! Just wanted to let you know that we are still here and loving all of your sweet comments! We have been crazy busy spending time with our families and creating fun activities for the upcoming school year (we promise to share with you)!

I am back from a family trip to St. Louis. We had a lot of fun! We took an Amtrak train with my sister, her husband, their 6 daughters, and my parents. It was a great experience for the kiddos! Although, we might be banned from Amtrak for life! Seriously though, the kids did a great job entertaining themselves for the 5 1/2 hour ride. Have any of you ever been to the City Museum in St. Louis?? If you haven't, you need to if you ever get a chance! It was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! I have never seen anything like it! They have these spiral looking tunnels that you can crawl through and they go out of the building (yes, through the air) and take you to crazy things that are in mid-air! Only my 10 year old niece was brave enough to take that one on (Yay Greta!!!) They had HUGE ball pits filled with HUGE balls to play in, an aquarium, art studio, they even had the largest pair of underpants there!! So. Much. Fun. Here are a few pics:

My two girls and their cousin entertaining themselves on the train!

The World's Largest Pair of Underpants!

And, finally, a few pictures of me and my kids at the top of the Arch!





Lisen and her family are in Florida spending some time together relaxing.

We hope that you take some time this summer to spend time with your loved ones before the busy school year begins!


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your family time together!! There's nothing more important than family! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so important to remember the ones who often get put on the "back burner", but really belong at the forefront of all we do. Thanks for the reminder, Katie:)
    I would love for you to stop by my blog and tell me what you think...I just uploaded my first post! As a fellow Kansan, any advice you have would be super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you enjoyed some family time in St. Louis! :)

    Delighted in Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    Thanks so much for stopping by! I love your blog and am your newest follower! Can't wait to start sharing!

    Nicole
    Today, in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete