Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Back on the School Clock and a Freebie!

Hello Friends!

We are officially back on the school clock! We  have been super busy up in our classrooms, which doesn't leave a lot of time for blogging, but it does give us a lot to share!

For our second grade teacher followers, we have a Common Core State Standards checklist for Math. You can download this and use it to keep track of the progress each of your students is making on the CCSS throughout the year. This would be a great addition to their end of year student portfolio, too! Click here for the checklist.

We promise, promise, promise to share more classroom stuff with all of you once life calms down in just a few days!



Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I know how ya feel. I start having meetings tomorrow and then back on the clock on Monday. Kiddos start Wednesday.

    Heather
    I'm having a giveaway! I'd love for you to enter:)
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the check list. I am printing them tomorrow :)
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete