Saturday, August 4, 2012

There is nothing like the smell of a clean classroom!

Both Katie and I have spent some time up in our classrooms lately. (Katie more so then  me!) We are both feeling the pressure of getting everything ready in time, especially since we are changing ALL of our grade level theme items!  I have to say though, that  my favorite thing in the world about walking into my classroom after the summer is the smell of CLEAN!!!!!  It doesn't last long once all my little darlings enter the classroom.  Especially after they come in from their first warm weather recess!!!

We also had a request for a some additional clock labels.  We finally had a chance to get those done and here they are! Click here to grab this version.  If you missed the first version of the clock labels you can grab them here!

We have also been busy creating some new items! Oddly enough it seems that our work time is limited to after the kiddos are in bed! I did try to work on the computer once and my girls decided to "help" me type! Disaster!!
Here is what we have been up to!
Common Core Literacy Centers

Second Grade Common Core Math State Standards Posters and Essential Questions

Common Core Grammar Practice
Tomorrow Katie is going to post about some of her great Dollar Tree finds and how she is going to use them in her classroom!
Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I just want to go in my classroom and start putting things together!!! I think my floors were done last week so I should be good to go whenever I'm ready!

    :)

    --Andi
    Mommy, Teacher, & So Much More

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your products look amazing!!! Nice work!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work on your products, ladies! As you know, I love all that you do :)

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to that! I can't WAIT to get in my room tomorrow! You have been busy with those products. :) They look great!

    Kate
    Second Grade Sparkle

    ReplyDelete