Here is my Summer Bucket List!
1. Spend a whole lot of time snuggling and playing with these two sweethearts!
2. Welcome baby #3 any day now and spend a whole lot of snuggle time...and time making sure that his big sisters don't smother him with love!
3. Work on items for TPT! I have an entire list of things that I have been wanting to make, but haven't been able to find the time for. I might be a tad bit busy this summer with 3 kiddos under 2, but I am hoping to cross a FEW things off of my list! Katie and I are currently working on coordinating Daddy/Kiddo days once a week so that both of our hubbies are home with kiddos and we can get out for a few hours to grab coffee or lunch and work!
4. Visit Florida! I am SO excited about this one! My Aunt and Grandpa live in Ft. Myers and I love getting to visit them. My parents just got back from taking my girls to visit for 5 days so that we could get the new baby's room ready. I get to take some maternity leave at the beginning of the year since little bit is coming over the summer. My hubby is done with his busy season (ALL of Summer!!!!) so in early September we are going to fly down to Florida with all 3 of the kiddos and spend a week relaxing! Woo hoo!!!!!!
(Getting ready to explore in Florida last week!)
5. Declutter and Organize at my own house! I swear the amount of stuff we have increases every year! I keep donating to Goodwill and organizing what we have, but I feel like it is a never ending process. So once again I am going to have the best of intentions to get it all done over the Summer!
Yesterday was also our last 1/2 day with kiddos!!! We have a few hours left today before we finish checking out of our rooms, but it still feels like Summer already! Here is a simple activity that we did with our kiddos yesterday.
If you would like to grab this Picture Perfect Year Craftivity just click on the last picture to download it for free! (This could also be ADORABLE with a kiddo's picture in it and then writing about all the picture perfect parts of their year below! We just simply ran out of time for that!!)
If you are on Summer Break then yay!!!!!!! If you are still at school for a while longer then get that countdown going! Happy Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]