Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Rain....

Rain, rain go away! Indoor recess does not make my day! I know that we actually really need the rain, but indoor recess all week does not make me happy!!  This is our first week back from spring break and after a week of running and playing we have now told our kiddos they must spend recess playing in their classrooms! Indoor recess always starts out fine (the novelty of it, and all) but always ends up with tattling and injuries if it goes on for too many days. It looks like I might have to dig out my tub of old craft supplies and let the kiddos go crazy during recess with tons of cutting, gluing, taping, etc. Since the kiddos have already told me 10 times today that it is supposed to rain all week this might be the only way to hold down the fort!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment